There are a number of aspects that contribute to your Android phone's poor battery life. Phone batteries suffer as a result of thinner bodies, better screens, quicker processors, more background applications, and faster internet connections, but manufacturers are compensating by installing more powerful batteries.
- Never let your smartphone discharge all the way to 0%
- It is recommended that you do not charge your phone to 100%
- Experts recommend charging using a conventional 5W adapter
Android can be hard to pin down when it comes to software. Because each manufacturer utilizes a distinct version of the operating system, key settings and functions will always appear differently or be in a different location. With that disclaimer in mind, here are some tips for extending the life of your Android phone's battery.
10 tips that will help you Increase your Smartphone Battery Health
- Never let your smartphone discharge all the way to 0%. Instead, connect your phone to the charger as soon as the battery falls below 20%, rather than waiting until it reaches 0%.
- For longer battery life, it is recommended that you do not charge your phone to 100%. When your phone reaches 90% charge, you can stop charging it. This will keep your phone from overcharging, resulting in longer battery life.
- In addition to overcharging your phone, leaving it on charge all night is never a good idea. Most phones charge completely within 90 minutes, so charging it overnight is never a good idea.
- Experts recommend charging using a conventional 5W adapter most of the time rather than using rapid charging every time there isn't a need. It suggests that while using a regular charger will take longer to charge your phone, it will be more beneficial in the long term.
- A power-saving mode is available on most smartphones. It must be turned on at all times, not just when the phone's battery is going low. This activity is beneficial to the battery's health.
- Another vital step is to turn off your WIFI and Bluetooth whenever they are not in use. This will significantly extend the life of your battery.
- Other gadgets, such as earbuds, should not be charged utilizing the wireless reverse charging capability. It should only be used when absolutely necessary. Using this feature has a gradual impact on your phone's battery life.
- It has always been recommended that you do not charge your smartphone using random charging adapters and cords. This is not just a good battery-life strategy, but also a good data-security technique.
- Another consideration is the quality of the power banks used. Always double-check the brand and power rating of the power bank you're using, and stay away from low-quality power banks.
- To increase the life of the battery of your smartphone, a high-quality Charging Cable is one of the most necessary factors you have to keep in mind, and brands like Armilo provide you with a high-quality magnetic multi-connector charging cable, with one year warranty.